Log Transfer #aclog

I just transfered my aclog log to another computer. Every thing transfered except my POTA info for each stn. Anyway to fix that ??

--
NU4N Dave 73's

Jim Shorney

Did you transfer your custom settings?

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q20

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 13:17:29 -0800
"Dave Tucker Nu4N" <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

I just transfered my aclog log to another computer. Every thing transfered except my POTA info for each stn. Anyway to fix that ??

--
NU4N Dave 73's

I have 2 admin's. I looked at the old ACLOG directory and did not see any of these files. The original admin under NU4N. ACLOG shows all my POTA info. What I did was just saved the original ACLOG as a adif and transfered into the new ADMIN under Dave. That's where it does not show any of my POTA info.

NU4N Dave 73's

Well disregard all I said. I did not to a show a list of "ALL" and the adif file did transfer all my POTA info.  Case solved. My error
--
NU4N Dave 73's

Jim Shorney

Glad you found them. Just FYI the custom settings files are not stored in the same place as your log file. Check File > Show File Locations ... to find them.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 14:50:42 -0800
"Dave Tucker Nu4N" <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Well disregard all I said. I did not to a show a list of "ALL" and the adif file did transfer all my POTA info.  Case solved. My error
--
NU4N Dave 73's

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. 73's Jim