Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Mike Dwyer

Hello Dennis,

When you get an eQSL from from that person if you click the red X (reject) there will show a facility to also reject all QSLs from that call. It's as simple as that.

73 Mike ZL2MM

On 2021-07-02 4:58 PM, Dennis Wage wrote:
EQSL is getting on my last nerve.

This non ham, I1-21171, keeps logging me on eqsl and LOTW rejects that callsign. I do not want these errors in my log. I DO NOT want this guy logging me anymore. It's a daily fight to get eqsl to remove that entry from my log.

Short of just not using EQSL anymore what can I do?
73
DW
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net
_._,_._,_

Frank Mellott

Good morning
To be clear, the red X is in the EQSL portal.

For myself, I upload from N3FJP to eqsl,
But I rarely download from EQSL. When I do, if the call is not in the log, it tells me and I reject anything from EQSL that I do not already have logged in N3FJP.

I only upload to LOTW what I entered in N3FJP.

It’s been probably at least a year since I downloaded from EQSL so Scott could have made it even slicker.

73
Frank
KB3PQT

_._,_._,_

Dan Morris

The responses are both correct. If you are in eQSL then use the RED X. Upload as normal from ACLog but when downloading eQSL from ACLog you will get a notice that one or more of the downloads are NOT in your log. I do not let eQSL enter them in my log. After the download I normally look at the entry and jot it down. If it was a digital contact, I will check my digital log and make sure that it is in there. There have been times when my PSK Express has not auto-logged to ACLog but not very often. It is pretty reliable.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jul 2, 2021, at 12:58 AM, Dennis Wage <dwage@...> wrote:

EQSL is getting on my last nerve.

This non ham, I1-21171, keeps logging me on eqsl and LOTW rejects that callsign. I do not want these errors in my log. I DO NOT want this guy logging me anymore. It's a daily fight to get eqsl to remove that entry from my log.

Short of just not using EQSL anymore what can I do?
73
DW
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Dennis Wage <dwage@...>

Mike, I have rejected all 8 of his entries on eqsl.cc. You cannot find his bad callsign in my log AT eqsl.cc

However when I do a 'download since' from eqsl that log entry from jan 1 2021 on 30 meters keeps coming in.

I did find a way to tuck it away. I changed the callsign to some other AKA that he has that LOTW will accept, then sorted on date. Now when I download from eqsl it does not show up as a 'callsign not in log' pop up anymore.

On 2021-07-02 4:58 PM, Dennis Wage wrote:
EQSL is getting on my last nerve.

This non ham, I1-21171, keeps logging me on eqsl and LOTW rejects that callsign. I do not want these errors in my log. I DO NOT want this guy logging me anymore. It's a daily fight to get eqsl to remove that entry from my log.

Short of just not using EQSL anymore what can I do?
73
DW
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Dennis Wage <dwage@...>

That didn't work either but Support at EQSL helped me.
It's gone.

On 2021-07-02 4:58 PM, Dennis Wage wrote:
EQSL is getting on my last nerve.

This non ham, I1-21171, keeps logging me on eqsl and LOTW rejects that callsign. I do not want these errors in my log. I DO NOT want this guy logging me anymore. It's a daily fight to get eqsl to remove that entry from my log.

Short of just not using EQSL anymore what can I do?
73
DW
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

Roy Jackson

I didn't reply earlier because I figured this is not really the purpose
of this mailing list. However, the call you referenced is for an SWL
station. If you look at the record there should have been a QSO
referenced. I don't know if it is still that way, but it used to be in
some countries that you had to record a certain number of SWL's before
you could get an amateur license.

Roy G Jackson *KW4G* Sebring, Florida USA

http://overdubs.net <http://overdubs.net/>

On 2021-07-02 4:58 PM, Dennis Wage wrote:
EQSL is getting on my last nerve.

This non ham, I1-21171, keeps logging me on eqsl and LOTW rejects
that callsign. I do not want these errors in my log. I DO NOT
want this guy logging me anymore. It's a daily fight to get eqsl
to remove that entry from my log.

Short of just not using EQSL anymore what can I do?
73
DW
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
<https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054>
http://overdubs.net <http://overdubs.net/>

Michael WA7SKG

This has absolutely nothing to do with any N3FJP software. Please move to another venue.

Michael WA7SKG

Dennis Wage wrote on 7/1/21 9:58 PM:

EQSL is getting on my last nerve.
This non ham, I1-21171, keeps logging me on eqsl and LOTW rejects that callsign. I do not want these errors in my log. I DO NOT want this guy logging me anymore. It's a daily fight to get eqsl to remove that entry from my log.
Short of just not using EQSL anymore what can I do?
73
DW
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)
245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net <http://overdubs.net/>
_._,_._,_

Dennis Wage <dwage@...>

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!! You have a delete key. ;)
--

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 10:41 AM Michael WA7SKG <wa7skg@...> wrote:
This has absolutely nothing to do with any N3FJP software. Please move
to another venue.

Michael WA7SKG

Dennis Wage wrote on 7/1/21 9:58 PM:
> EQSL is getting on my last nerve.
>
> This non ham, I1-21171, keeps logging me on eqsl and LOTW rejects that
> callsign. I do not want these errors in my log. I DO NOT want this guy
> logging me anymore. It's a daily fight to get eqsl to remove that entry
> from my log.
>
> Short of just not using EQSL anymore what can I do?
> 73
> DW
> --
> Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)
>
> 245 Corum Hill Road
> Castalian Springs, TN 37031
> (615) 310-4242
> https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
> http://overdubs.net <http://overdubs.net/>
> _._,_._,_

Kevin k5vp

Or, use the 'Mute This Topic' at the bottom of each groups.io email.

Best regards,

Kevin Potter
k5vp

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 8:55 AM Dennis Wage <dwage@...> wrote:
GET OFF MY LAWN!!!! You have a delete key. ;)
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 10:41 AM Michael WA7SKG <wa7skg@...> wrote:
This has absolutely nothing to do with any N3FJP software. Please move
to another venue.

Michael WA7SKG

Dennis Wage wrote on 7/1/21 9:58 PM:
> EQSL is getting on my last nerve.
>
> This non ham, I1-21171, keeps logging me on eqsl and LOTW rejects that
> callsign. I do not want these errors in my log. I DO NOT want this guy
> logging me anymore. It's a daily fight to get eqsl to remove that entry
> from my log.
>
> Short of just not using EQSL anymore what can I do?
> 73
> DW
> --
> Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)
>
> 245 Corum Hill Road
> Castalian Springs, TN 37031
> (615) 310-4242
> https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
> http://overdubs.net <http://overdubs.net/>

Mike Olbrisch

I disagree. If it is causing his AC-Log issues with a "missing QSO", I think it is relevant. Been there, done that with LoTW......

Vy73 – Mike – KD5KC – El Paso – Texas – DM61.

The canyons are calling, colorful and deep. But I have promises to keep.
And miles to go still in my Jeep... And miles to go still in my Jeep...

ADVENTURE: The respectful pursuit of trouble. An EXIT is really an
ENTRANCE to someplace new.

[...]

Or when somebody gets obnoxious, you can “mute member” in your E-mail client too.  There used to be a guy lou something that I did that for.  Haven’t heard anything from him in years, he might even be SK now and I wouldn’t know.

Scott, Kimberly and crew run a pretty tight ship here, most people are friendly and helpful.