13 Colonies Starts Tomorrow & Field Day Submittal Steps!

Scott Davis

Hi All,

We that hope you all had a fantastic Field Day! It was great to work so many of you!  We really appreciate all of your enthusiastic greetings and kind words!

2021 ARRL Field Day Submittal Steps

We've been receiving lots of the customary post Field Day "how do I submit my log" support questions, the answer to which you will find here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q68

Our Field Day software summarizes everything you need to enter in ARRL's Field Day submittal site.  Just carefully follow the steps above and you will find the submittal process quick and easy.

13 Colonies Event Starts Tomorrow!

Just a quick reminder that 13 Colonies starts tomorrow and runs for 7 days!  See how many bands you can work all 13 colonies on this time!

Complete details on the 13 Colonies event are here:

http://www.13colonies.us/

Support for 13 Colonies is built right into Amateur Contact Log 7.0 and later!  From AC Log's menu options, just click View > 13 Colonies.  When you close the 13 Colonies form, if you have any valid 13 Colony event QSOs, they will be summarized for you.  You will find Amateur Contact Log here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/aclog.html

This has become a really neat event!  Jump in and enjoy!

Instant Help With Our Live Bot Juliet - Training Continues!

Last time we introduced Juliet, a live bot, who can answer many common N3FJP Software related questions instantly!  Since then, many of you have asked Juliet questions, which is awesome, as every one helps Juliet learn for next time.  Juliet is still learning the ropes and we are still adding content, but we very much appreciate you checking with her first.  As always we are happy to help with any questions Juliet isn't able to cover sufficiently.  You will find Juliet here.

http://juliet.affirmatech.com/

Juliet's responses should steadily improve in the coming weeks!

And in response to the questions we always receive when we neglect to include the following in our e-mail announcements...

Package Upgrade Information...

If you have registered one or more individual programs and would like to upgrade to N3FJP's Software Package for full use of all our Amateur Radio software, we would be glad to apply the amount that you have registered so far as a credit towards that purchase. Please send us an e-mail directly and we'll let you know your balance.

N3FJP's Software Package includes more than one hundred programs for contesting, net management and general logging Amateur Radio applications. In addition to full use of all these programs, registered package customers are also entitled to receive free passwords for any new software that we add to the package and free upgrades to existing programs. There are no annual / maintenance costs of any kind.  Simply register once and you are set with N3FJP Software for life!  You'll find all the details on the Register Now page here:

Donations are Gratefully Accepted!

And in response to the often asked question, for which Kimberly, Chris and I are very grateful...

"I know your upgrades are free, but I also realize how much time and effort coding these enhancements and new programs take and that your pricing policy doesn't fully reflect that. Can I send you something to show my appreciation for your continued efforts?"

Yes, thanks so much, your continued support in any amount is very welcome and deeply appreciated! You can use this page:

or send your contribution by mail, payable to Affirmatech Inc., to:

G. Scott Davis
118 Glenwood Road
Bel Air, MD 21014-5533

Thank you so much for your continued support!

Thanks!

As always, thanks for your kind words, support, linking to our web site and spreading the word about our software. Kimberly, Chris and I really appreciate it!

73, Scott, Kimberly and Chris

N3FJP, KA3SEQ and KB3KCN

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

p.s. If you want to unsubscribe or need to change your e-mail address for future announcements....

If you wish to be removed from this e-mail list, or you would like to change your e-mail, please see this FAQ here for all the steps:

Enjoy!

73, Scott, Kimberly and Chris

N3FJP, KA3SEQ and KB3KCN

Mike Olbrisch

Just a question Scott……   Juliet isn’t going to replace Kimberly, is she?  Juliet is OK, but some of us really like Kimberly.  She shouldn’t lose her job over automation……  And she is worth more than $15/hr too!

[duckin and runnin for cover]………………………………..

Vy73  –  Mike  –  KD5KC –  El Paso – Texas  –  DM61.

ADVENTURE:  The respectful pursuit of trouble.   An EXIT is really an

ENTRANCE to someplace new.

[...]

WM5L

I just worked all 13 of em in like an hour. One was even on CW (K2K) It was horrible LOL my CW is beyond awful! anyway Is there an award for working all of em?

Dave wo2x

They have a certificate available and you get the ones you worked shown on the certificate. There are also three bonus stations, WM3PEN, GB13COL, and TM13COL.

I have them all except TM13COL. Those Island was tough for me but got him on 40 SSB (I’m in northern NJ and a little close for 40).

Tomorrow I will hunt for the French station.

73
Dave wo2x

Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.

On Jul 1, 2021, at 7:53 PM, WM5L via groups.io <wm5l@...> wrote:

I just worked all 13 of em in like an hour. One was even on CW (K2K) It was horrible LOL my CW is beyond awful! anyway Is there an award for working all of em?

Dennis Younker NE6I

Here is the web site with all the details, sir.

--Dennis NE6I