Just Upgraded to 7.0 Wow.. and Question

Mike Olbrisch

Good morning Dave.

I have not tried it yet, but when Scott writes something and it gets released to the general users, it is usually pretty functional.  It is a rare thing for true “BUGS” to get in to Scott’s work, more often it is anti-virus software or a driver issue that has to be corrected.

I started out using JT-Alert.  It didn’t work smoothly for me, and some of the folks on the user’s group were downright rude about help.  So I just used it in a clunky sort of way, working around the problems.  Then someone turned me on to Grid Tracker.  It doesn’t do some of the stuff JT-Alert did, but it isn’t as clunky as JT-Alert in my opinion, and the folks in the group seem a bit friendlier with help too.

I hope to try V-7 later, without Grid Tracker…..  we’ll see how that goes.  I’m up to my neck in other stuff right now, so maybe in a couple of weeks.  But I’m betting it works smoothly right from the start!

JMHO, FWIW, and YMMV of course.

Vy73  –  Mike  –  KD5KC –  El Paso – Texas  –  DM61.

ADVENTURE:  The respectful pursuit of trouble.   An EXIT is really an

ENTRANCE to someplace new.