#QRZ #qrz

deni

Would someone please refresh my memory on how to get ACL to open the qrz web page associated with the logging of the last contact.  It was working fine and then just gave it up.
Thanks,
deni - WBØTAX

AJ1R - John

First you have to have a current subscription to QRZ
Then bring up the logbook app
Then click on Callbook menu option
Then select QRZ Internet lookup option
A window will open to enter your login name & password
That should do it!

Pat Whelton

Hi Deni. Try the following:

- Call Book
- QRZ Internet Lookup
- Place a checkmark next to "Open Image & Bio Page"

Good luck.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J

Would someone please refresh my memory on how to get ACL to open the qrz web page associated with the logging of the last contact. It was working fine and then just gave it up.
Thanks,
deni - WBØTAX

deni

Pat,