#QRZ #qrz

deni

I am looking for a way or even via an add on to have acl cause a qrz lookup on the call just logged.  Any help or pointers appreciated.

73 - deni
WBØTAX

K4GM-George

Get a QRZ xml account and configure ACLog to use it under CallBook TAB....

K4GM-- George

On 4/27/2021 7:22 PM, deni wrote:
I am looking for a way or even via an add on to have acl cause a qrz lookup on the call just logged.  Any help or pointers appreciated.

73 - deni
WBØTAX

deni

George,
Thank you for the hints.  I had previously accomplished this and the end result is a small window with two buttons on it, one says go to QRZ and the other says done.  I would like to skip the portion of clicking the, Go To QRZ and just have it open the full page each time.  I am getting closer but not quite there yet.
Again thanks,
Deni - WBØTAX

On 4/27/2021 7:22 PM, deni wrote:
I am looking for a way or even via an add on to have acl cause a qrz lookup on the call just logged.  Any help or pointers appreciated.

73 - deni
WBØTAX

Scott Davis

Hi Deni,

Thanks for your e-mail. To fill data from QRZ for QSOs that you have already logged, with QRZ callbook look up enabled, click Edit > Fill Fields Determined by Call.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ