Multiple displays #newrelease #setup

AB8WD-Willie

I have to change my primary display to one of my small monitors to install and get the fonts correctly can you create a setting to force the display settings to quit sensing display when moved to the bigger monitor and keep settings if I move it to the large monitor it wants to resize and then back it gets so small I can hardly read I have to uninstall and change primary monitor to get the settings back not sure how to accomplish this but with all the movement of the software on the screen would like to lock the monitor setting once installed.
Thanks in advance 

Scott Davis

Hi Willie,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Appearance > Form Size and enter 99 (or any other value than 100) to disable the automatic font scaling.

Click Settings > Appearance > Colors and Fonts to specify specific font sizes.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Apr 1, 2021 7:13 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Multiple displays #newrelease #setup

I have to change my primary display to one of my small monitors to install and get the fonts correctly can you create a setting to force the display settings to quit sensing display when moved to the bigger monitor and keep settings if I move it to the large monitor it wants to resize and then back it gets so small I can hardly read I have to uninstall and change primary monitor to get the settings back not sure how to accomplish this but with all the movement of the software on the screen would like to lock the monitor setting once installed.
Thanks in advance 

AB8WD-Willie

I must have missed that sorry
AB8WD