From: AB8WD-Willie via groups.io <AB8WD@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Apr 1, 2021 7:13 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Multiple displays #newrelease #setup

I have to change my primary display to one of my small monitors to install and get the fonts correctly can you create a setting to force the display settings to quit sensing display when moved to the bigger monitor and keep settings if I move it to the large monitor it wants to resize and then back it gets so small I can hardly read I have to uninstall and change primary monitor to get the settings back not sure how to accomplish this but with all the movement of the software on the screen would like to lock the monitor setting once installed.
Thanks in advance

AB8WD-Willie

I must have missed that sorry
AB8WD