Printing Address Labels

K1TZQ

Using the QRZ option for call sign lookup when trying to print address labels. Call sign, name and country info is inputed to the print form but there is no street detail or in the case of US call signs, no zip code. What am I doing wrong??

Scott Davis

Hi!

Thanks for your e-mail.

I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  The QRZ lookup service will only return the contact's name after your subscription or trial period has expired. You'll find a reminder on the QRZ setup form.

Also, if you would like to see the full address appear in the Comments field, from AC Log's menu options click Callbook and make sure Place Retrieved Address in Comments Field is checked.

The remaining possible causes to check and correct include:

- Make sure your QRZ user name is correct.
- Make sure your QRZ password is correct.
- Make sure your QRZ password only contains letters and numbers (no special characters).
- Make sure your premium QRZ XML subscription has not expired.
- Make sure you Internet connection is up and that your protection software isn't preventing AC Log from accessing the Internet.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ
www.n3fjp.com

Using the QRZ option for call sign lookup when trying to print address labels. Call sign, name and country info is inputed to the print form but there is no street detail or in the case of US call signs, no zip code. What am I doing wrong??

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb <maclamb@...>

Use N3FJP log and use Avery 5160 labels…….no need to adjust size of labels….just click and print…..I’m assuming your QRZ questions means you use N3FJP software if you are posting to this reflector.

Any help, just ask

73

Frank

NG1I

Using the QRZ option for call sign lookup when trying to print address labels. Call sign, name and country info is inputed to the print form but there is no street detail or in the case of US call signs, no zip code. What am I doing wrong??

K1TZQ

Tnx Frank
Will get those labels and give it a try
73 Howie K1TZQ

On Mar 31, 2021, at 2:11 PM, Frank MacKenzie-Lamb <maclamb@...> wrote:

Use N3FJP log and use Avery 5160 labels…….no need to adjust size of labels….just click and print…..I’m assuming your QRZ questions means you use N3FJP software if you are posting to this reflector.

Any help, just ask

73
Frank
NG1I

Using the QRZ option for call sign lookup when trying to print address labels. Call sign, name and country info is inputed to the print form but there is no street detail or in the case of US call signs, no zip code. What am I doing wrong??

K1TZQ

Tnx Kimberly
An embarrassing moment…I’ll renew my subscription!!!
Vy 73 Howie K1TZQ