Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 10:09
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Adding or updating contacts to a log

I would like to know why if you add or update a contact it stays at the top pf the log. What I mean is I added a contact with a past date and when I put it in the log it stay at the top as if that was the most recent contact. Once I close the log and start it up again that contact is not in order with the date it was put in. For example: I do POTA and I work a station at K-8089 (Great Kills Park State Recreation Area) I log him. Check log next day on POTA site and he logs me twice K-8089 and now K-0680 (Gate Way Recreation). So if I add K-0680 with the same date/time as K-8089 It don't group. It stay at the top of the log. Is there a way to keep it in order?

Thanks
Harold KC2BPP
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#47442) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

This user group is a great forum for asking questions and sharing ideas with the valuable resource of both new and experienced N3FJP Software users, but it does get busy. There is an easy way to cut down on the e-mail volume.

If you only want to receive announcements from Kimberly and me regarding upgrades and new products, please join our "announcements only" list instead. We keep e-mail to the "announcements only" list to an absolute minimum. Please join here:

https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftware

As always, thanks for your interest, kind thoughts, support and spreading the word about our software!

73, Scott & Kimberly
N3FJP & KA3SEQ
http://www.n3fjp.com/

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.
__,_._,_

Harold Broomfield

That did it. I'm new to this and I have to get used to it.

On Mar 19, 2021 10:27 AM, "Larry Banks via groups.io" <larryb.w1dyj@...> wrote:
Hi Harold,