K1USN SST

Mel Marcus

Scott

The only reason i have N1MM on my PC is to partake in this event. It is similar to CWT:

Can you look at it and see if it is something you modifying CWT for

Mel
NE9A

JoAnn Donaldson

Did you know that you can also use CwType/CwRec for this Contest too?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Thursday, March 18, 2021, 6:14:36 PM CDT, Mel Marcus <melm@...> wrote:

Scott

The only reason i have N1MM on my PC is to partake in this event. It is similar to CWT:

Can you look at it and see if it is something you modifying CWT for

Mel
NE9A

Scott Davis

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions. We'll give it some thought for the future.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

The only reason i have N1MM on my PC is to partake in this event. It is similar to CWT:

Can you look at it and see if it is something you modifying CWT for

Mel
NE9A

nb7o

I use Scott's CWT logger for the SST.  The scoring is a bit different.  But it is easy to work around.  You only get to count a state or dx as one multiplier.   So if you work two stations here in Oregon you only get to count one as a multiplier.  But since no one checks the logs and specific entries are sent in it really does not matter if your "score" is off a bit.  I think for this event the number of stations worked is more significant than the score.  go ahead and use the CWT.  Maybe someday Scott will be able to add a check box that tells the logger if you are in the CWT or the SST.  the logger will give you a score based upon the box checked.

seven three de Kevin/NB7O

Mel Marcus

Kevin

Thanks for you input. I will do it that way for now. I was hoping that scott would repsond. as you said it mightn ot take much to make it possible with a switch, but Scott knows more about it than i do.

Mel
NE9A