Does Scott have a log for the upcoming BARTG RTTY contest this weekend?

Walter Egenmaier

Thank you Bobby, I will look into that and give it a try since I'm going to use FLDIGI.
Appreciate the idea.
Walt/WB4ZUT

Scott Davis

Hi All,

All of our contest software is contest specific. AC Log is NOT designed for contesting. Lots more detail here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q73

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ