Does Scott have a log for the upcoming BARTG RTTY contest this weekend?

Walter Egenmaier

Check to see if we have a log or can adapt a log for the BARTG RTTY Contest.
Thanks,
Walt/WB4ZUT

--
Walter H. Egenmaier, O.D
EyeCare Consultants

Lou WA5LOU

Did you look on the N#FJP Website.  All the Contests Scott has developed software for are listed.

Lou WA5LOU

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 4:38 PM Walter Egenmaier <wegenmaier@...> wrote:
Check to see if we have a log or can adapt a log for the BARTG RTTY Contest.
Thanks,
Walt/WB4ZUT

--
Walter H. Egenmaier, O.D
EyeCare Consultants
Evansville, IN 47708
(812) 426-2020 Phone
(812) 426-2828 Fax

Walter Egenmaier

I looked at all of his logs and could not find one, hence my quesiton.
Walt
WB4ZUT

Bobby Chandler

If you use FLDigi try the general contest log.

Bobby/N4AU

Lou WA5LOU

If it is not there, then there isn't one.  All are listed on the web site.

Lou WA5LOU

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 9:02 PM Walter Egenmaier <wegenmaier@...> wrote:
I looked at all of his logs and could not find one, hence my quesiton.
Walt
WB4ZUT

Scott Davis

Hi All,

All of our contest software is contest specific. AC Log is NOT designed for contesting. Lots more detail here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q73

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

If you use FLDigi try the general contest log.

Bobby/N4AU

Walter Egenmaier

Thank you Bobby, I will look into that and give it a try since I'm going to use FLDIGI.
Appreciate the idea.
Walt/WB4ZUT