From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Don N4KC
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 4:42 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] JTalert and AClog

For what it is worth, I back up ACLog to Dropbox automatically all the time with no issues. I also doubt it is the cause of the original poster's problem. As someone else mentioned, the person may not have activated the API in ACLog to automatically log from WSJT-X when he or she switched computers.

73,

Don N4KC

www.n4kc.com

www.donkeith.com

For what it is worth, I back up ACLog to Dropbox automatically all the time with no issues. I also doubt it is the cause of the original poster's problem. As someone else mentioned, the person may not have activated the API in ACLog to automatically log from WSJT-X when he or she switched computers.

73,

Don N4KC

www.n4kc.com

www.donkeith.com

N4FWD

I am only guessing, but it seems to me that N3FJP logging storage was never intended to run on NAS drives or clouds for that matter. Good catch Kevin, N9VPV

Kevin Gray

Francis,
 The only thing that jumps out at me is, it appears that you have your log database store on "OneDrive".
Do you get the same results if you have the log in the Documents folder locally,  instead of in the Cloud ? ( not using OneDrive)

Could be a latency problem, depending on how fast your internet speed is.

73
 Kevin
N9VPV

Jay

JoAnn,
You can network JTAlert from one computer to talk to AClog on a different computer through your network.
Send me an email if you want some tips.
- Jay

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 9:23 AM JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I stopped using JTAlert because my ACLog is on a separate computer.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 10:35:44 AM CDT, Patrick Moonen <onl4008@...> wrote:

I have the same problem here.

Jay

Did you setup the API  in ACLOG to accept connections on port 1100 and check the box to start it?
That always would trip me up.

- Jay N1AV

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 8:35 AM Patrick Moonen <onl4008@...> wrote:
I have the same problem here.

JoAnn Donaldson

I stopped using JTAlert because my ACLog is on a separate computer.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 10:35:44 AM CDT, Patrick Moonen <onl4008@...> wrote:

I have the same problem here.

Patrick Moonen

I have the same problem here.

Francis

Dear

I installed a new pc with AClog and JTDX in combination with JTALERT but now have a problem that AClog no longer automaticlly logs the QSO's.
My previous (broken pc) did it automaticlly.
I notice that i configure JTALERT as before, it doesn't connect to aclog even if I set it manualy.
Any idea how to fix this?

Best 73 Francis