Wsjt-x to ACLog

lbedford1955@...

When making a QSO in WSJT-x  FT8  the contact information is not imported to ACLog.
Just set up a new computer.  I have compared the settings to the old computer and as
far as I can see everthing is the same.

AI3KS

Have you installed JTAlert?

More info here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 21/02/27 08:09, lbedford1955@... wrote:
When making a QSO in WSJT-x  FT8  the contact information is not imported to ACLog.
Just set up a new computer.  I have compared the settings to the old computer and as
far as I can see everthing is the same.

lbedford1955@...

Yes...JT Alert is installed

On Sat., Feb. 27, 2021, 10:16 a.m. AI3KS, <AI3KS.01@...> wrote:
Have you installed JTAlert?

More info here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/digitalsetup.html

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 21/02/27 08:09, lbedford1955@... wrote:
When making a QSO in WSJT-x  FT8  the contact information is not imported to ACLog.
Just set up a new computer.  I have compared the settings to the old computer and as
far as I can see everthing is the same.

Lori Bedford <lbedford1955@...>

I have attached the JT Alert settings as attachment.

Wyndell - K5WJF

Here is what I have, hope it helps

73 de Wyndell K5WJF

I have attached the JT Alert settings as attachment.

Avast logo