From: James Goff <goffmaine@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Feb 23, 2021 3:07 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Text Box and Label Issues

The issue seems the inability on this monitor to change the size of the Text box below the label.
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:01 PM James Goff via groups.io <goffmaine=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
During some work in Settings>Appearance>Color and Fonts: Regardless of changes I make in Text Font, the Label 'banner' horizontally overlaps the Text in the Label box by about 50%. As this is true on only one of my monitors, I'm suspecting a PC video/display board issue. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a remedy within ACLog?  (I understand the size of the label cannot be changed.) Thanks

73, Jim W1JHG

James Goff