Text Box and Label Issues

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The two things I can think to suggest are:

-  Click Settings > Appearance > Form Size and start with a smaller percentage.  You can still drag the edges of the form to your desired size, but your fonts will be smaller from the get go.

-  You might also check your monitor settings to make sure your font display is at 100% and not a larger value.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Feb 23, 2021 3:07 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Text Box and Label Issues

The issue seems the inability on this monitor to change the size of the Text box below the label.
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:01 PM James Goff via groups.io <goffmaine=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
During some work in Settings>Appearance>Color and Fonts: Regardless of changes I make in Text Font, the Label 'banner' horizontally overlaps the Text in the Label box by about 50%. As this is true on only one of my monitors, I'm suspecting a PC video/display board issue. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a remedy within ACLog?  (I understand the size of the label cannot be changed.) Thanks

73, Jim W1JHG

James Goff

The issue seems the inability on this monitor to change the size of the Text box below the label.
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:01 PM James Goff via groups.io <goffmaine=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
During some work in Settings>Appearance>Color and Fonts: Regardless of changes I make in Text Font, the Label 'banner' horizontally overlaps the Text in the Label box by about 50%. As this is true on only one of my monitors, I'm suspecting a PC video/display board issue. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a remedy within ACLog?  (I understand the size of the label cannot be changed.) Thanks

73, Jim W1JHG

James Goff

73, Jim W1JHG