Edit Fields Displayed error, again

James Goff

After disabling DX Spotting and selecting "Edit Fields Displayed Position and Tab Order", the box "Please First Set Form size to 100%" opens. I choose "Yes" to having the system update the settings. The "Complete Reset" box opens and I select "OK". The program closes. When I re-open ACLog, the problem is not resolved and continues with a 'looping' of the same two boxes. This happened several weeks ago. Only a re-installation of the program solved the issue.  Comments and suggestions welcome!

73, W1JHG

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail. Sorry you have run into trouble. Please try uninstalling your current version and give this beta a try:

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 3:09 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Edit Fields Displayed error, again

After disabling DX Spotting and selecting "Edit Fields Displayed Position and Tab Order", the box "Please First Set Form size to 100%" opens. I choose "Yes" to having the system update the settings. The "Complete Reset" box opens and I select "OK". The program closes. When I re-open ACLog, the problem is not resolved and continues with a 'looping' of the same two boxes. This happened several weeks ago. Only a re-installation of the program solved the issue.  Comments and suggestions welcome!

73, W1JHG

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

James Goff

Thanks, Kimberly. You mention uninstalling the current version. Is that step necessary or can I install BETA right over the existing program?

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 7:29 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail. Sorry you have run into trouble. Please try uninstalling your current version and give this beta a try:

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

73, W1JHG

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

Rick Markey, KN3C <kn3c@...>

Jim,

I had the exact issue on two computers, and the Beta resolved it.  I did a complete uninstall and removed the user directories so everything was fresh.

Rick, KN3C

On 2/23/2021 09:57, James Goff wrote:
Thanks, Kimberly. You mention uninstalling the current version. Is that step necessary or can I install BETA right over the existing program?

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 7:29 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Jim,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

73, W1JHG

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

James Goff

Rick:  That did it!  Many thanks!
73, W1JHG
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM Rick Markey, KN3C <kn3c@...> wrote:
Jim,

I had the exact issue on two computers, and the Beta resolved it.  I did a complete uninstall and removed the user directories so everything was fresh.

Rick, KN3C

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

Hi Jim,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

73, W1JHG

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

James Goff

Kimberly and Rick:  Thanks. The ACLBETA.exe did the trick!
73, W1JHG
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM Rick Markey, KN3C <kn3c@...> wrote:
Jim,

Rick, KN3C

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

Hi Jim,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

73, W1JHG

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)