Edit Fields Displayed error, again

James Goff

After disabling DX Spotting and selecting "Edit Fields Displayed Position and Tab Order", the box "Please First Set Form size to 100%" opens. I choose "Yes" to having the system update the settings. The "Complete Reset" box opens and I select "OK". The program closes. When I re-open ACLog, the problem is not resolved and continues with a 'looping' of the same two boxes. This happened several weeks ago. Only a re-installation of the program solved the issue.  Comments and suggestions welcome!

73, W1JHG

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail. Sorry you have run into trouble. Please try uninstalling your current version and give this beta a try:

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

After disabling DX Spotting and selecting "Edit Fields Displayed Position and Tab Order", the box "Please First Set Form size to 100%" opens. I choose "Yes" to having the system update the settings. The "Complete Reset" box opens and I select "OK". The program closes. When I re-open ACLog, the problem is not resolved and continues with a 'looping' of the same two boxes. This happened several weeks ago. Only a re-installation of the program solved the issue.  Comments and suggestions welcome!

73, W1JHG

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

James Goff

Thanks, Kimberly. You mention uninstalling the current version. Is that step necessary or can I install BETA right over the existing program?

-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 7:29 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Rick Markey, KN3C <kn3c@...>

Jim,

I had the exact issue on two computers, and the Beta resolved it.  I did a complete uninstall and removed the user directories so everything was fresh.

Rick, KN3C

On 2/23/2021 09:57, James Goff wrote:
[...]

Rick:  That did it!  Many thanks!
73, W1JHG
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM Rick Markey, KN3C <kn3c@...> wrote:
[...]

Kimberly and Rick:  Thanks. The ACLBETA.exe did the trick!