Alert for Countries Needed

Butch McCollough

Hello Scott.

I am trying to work all entities and have 248 logged now, with 92
remaining.  Is there any way or setting in your AC Log that will alert
me of a needed country from the DX Cluster?   I previously had used
LogEqf which became WinEqf and eventually has been abandoned. That
logging program had such a feature. It would alert me when a needed
country/entity would show up on the DX Cluster. I just recently started
using AC Log again ( I had tried it a few years ago, but soon after quit
chasing DX) and love it. I've been tayloring it to my liking and miss
that particular DX function. Perhaps some of your other software does
that...I haven't checked it all out yet.  I thought I'd just ask so as
to save time.

Thanks for a great product and thanks for your time.

73,

Eden (Butch) McCollough...K3AFR

Pat Whelton

Hey Butch. Try:

- Settings
- New Contact or Alert Options
- Alert if New

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J

[...]

Hi Pat...and thanks for the reply.   I tried that, but it only alerts for a new call sign and only after you enter the call sign in the logging data blank.  It appears it only alerts for a new call sign not a new country.

73,
Butch...K3AFR

Butch McCollough

Oh....and also.....it doesn't alert when it appears on the DX Cluster.

Butch...K3AFR

Pat Whelton

Hmmm!!!  Seems to alert me all the time.  My alerts went way down because I have over 300 confirmed but then I made a change in the alerting system to alert me if the country was new to the band and now every now and then I get an alert.

Sorry it doesn’t work for you.

73,

Pat – KZ5J

Oh....and also.....it doesn't alert when it appears on the DX Cluster.

Butch...K3AFR

Butch McCollough

Pat does it alert you automatically when it appears on the DX Cluster or when you enter the call sign into the log?

Butch...K3AFR