ACLOG view for vertical monitor #setup

Jon Hult

Fantastic program and thanks for all the hard work that went into making this one of the best loggers out there!

Due to shack "rearrange", I have one of two computer monitors in the "vertical" orientation.  Up to this point, both monitors have been viewed horizontally.  For reference, ACLOG would always start up on the monitor that I switched to vertical orientation.  For reasons passing understanding, ACLOG is stuck in vertical viewing and when I push it to the other monitor (horizontal) it stays in vertical mode.  ACLOG is barely readable now even on the vertically oriented monitor.

I did do a search here first; nothing to same topic and I've been in every menu that would be close to this issue.  How do I return ACLOG to return to "normal" or horizontal view?  All other programs on the PC are fine.  Thanks to anyone who has the answer!  73's.

Jon

AB8WD-Willie

close aclog
win 10 display properties make harizontal mon primary
start aclog

Jon Hult

That did it but not without difficulty...  the JTAlert window vanished when I swapped monitors.  Adjusted resolution to “find” the missing window.  It seems to be good now.  Hope it holds after a reboot.  Thanks!