From: Wayne Robertson <k4wk@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Feb 21, 2021 8:09 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Yaesu FT-DX10 #setup

Well Kimberly, that did it!  My rig settings did not show a "newer 2" but then I installed the new update (I was on 6.5) and then it was there, thanks!

Wayne Robertson

Well Kimberly, that did it!  My rig settings did not show a "newer 2" but then I installed the new update (I was on 6.5) and then it was there, thanks!

W5DET

That sounds like you need to reset the radio's microprocessor.

73, Doug, W5DET

Scott Davis

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your e-mail. We have not had any other reports on that specific rig, but please try the Yaesu-Newer 2 options and see how that works for you.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Hello, I've been a user of ACL for years but just got a new radio, the Yaesu FT-DX10, that has been out on a couple of months.  I used the "yeasu-newer" settngs and that works fine with one odd quirk.  The logging program sees my radio frequency exactly one-tenth of what it really is!  40m now reads as the 560m band.  Any ideas what I've got wrong?  Many thanks, Wayne de K4WK

Wayne Robertson