ARRL DX v.5.0

VG M

I have ARRL DX v. 4.9 installed which I used last time. Any reason to install current v. 5.0?
Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F

Scott Davis

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your e-mail. We always recommend that you use the most current version. You can check to see any changes here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/Revision/IntDXRevision.htm

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 9:04 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ARRL DX v.5.0

I have ARRL DX v. 4.9 installed which I used last time. Any reason to install current v. 5.0?
Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F

VG M

Scott,
There is "Automatic Update" noted in revision summary. What is this?
And what is correct way to upgrade to later version of ANY of your logging software, I mean AC Log and Contest.
I always uninstall the previous version first. 
Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...>
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 9:37 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ARRL DX v.5.0

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your e-mail. We always recommend that you use the most current version. You can check to see any changes here:

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F

Scott Davis

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your e-mail. Automatic Update has been announced here in this News Release:

http://www.n3fjp.com/news/news2021-01-06.html

Automatic Update *
All our logging software will automatically check for new updates. When a new update is found, you will have the option of keeping your current version or updating to the latest. Choosing to update should be as easy as clicking one button! As always, upgrades will continue to be free to registered users. These next upgrades should be the last ones that will require you to manually uninstall and reinstall.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 10:34 am

Scott,
And what is correct way to upgrade to later version of ANY of your logging software, I mean AC Log and Contest.
Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...>

Hi Matt,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F

VG M

A good reason to upgrade, indeed.
Thanks.
Matt - AF2F

Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 10:43 AM

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your e-mail. Automatic Update has been announced here in this News Release:

http://www.n3fjp.com/news/news2021-01-06.html

Automatic Update *
All our logging software will automatically check for new updates. When a new update is found, you will have the option of keeping your current version or updating to the latest. Choosing to update should be as easy as clicking one button! As always, upgrades will continue to be free to registered users. These next upgrades should be the last ones that will require you to manually uninstall and reinstall.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 10:34 am

Scott,
Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F

Hi Matt,

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F

Larry Banks

Hi Matt,

Then you can make the decision.  This is a fairly major upgrade.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 9:04

Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F