From: VG M <vgmatt@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 9:04 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ARRL DX v.5.0

I have ARRL DX v. 4.9 installed which I used last time. Any reason to install current v. 5.0?
Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F

VG M

Scott,
There is "Automatic Update" noted in revision summary. What is this?
And what is correct way to upgrade to later version of ANY of your logging software, I mean AC Log and Contest.
I always uninstall the previous version first.
Tnx & 73
Matt - AF2F

Thanks for your e-mail. We always recommend that you use the most current version. You can check to see any changes here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/Revision/IntDXRevision.htm

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ