Other fields titles

VE9VIC...Rino

On my main log I have created a box for cwops number so after a cwt contest, if I want to keep those number in that box I have to go to my other field titles and behaviour setting and enter N3FJP_SPCNUM or APP_N1MM_EXCHANGE1 if I use N1MM for certain contest,  but then I don't get the CWOPS  name for my box, it would be nice if I could enter the command and keep my name on my main log, something like (N3FJP_SPCNUM)CWOPS
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

Mitch NW0M

Rino,

Before you import the N1MM ADIF, edit the file and do a Replace All for APP_N1MM_EXCHANGE1 with CWOPS.

I use this method as I keep track of the rig I used for a contest/event.  So I have an Other box renamed RIG in ACLog and do a Replace All to the ADIF before import and it works great.

73, Mitch

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 09:03 AM, VE9VIC...Rino wrote:
On my main log I have created a box for cwops number so after a cwt contest, if I want to keep those number in that box I have to go to my other field titles and behaviour setting and enter N3FJP_SPCNUM or APP_N1MM_EXCHANGE1 if I use N1MM for certain contest,  but then I don't get the CWOPS  name for my box, it would be nice if I could enter the command and keep my name on my main log, something like (N3FJP_SPCNUM)CWOPS
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

VE9VIC...Rino

Thanks, Mitch, it is work, I'm not too familiar with adif master, but I was able to do the change, my old method worked but this method
is faster, and I do not have to change, and change  thing again  on my main log.
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

Mitch NW0M

Hi Rino,

You don't need to use/learn ADIF Master for this quick and easy change.  I just use the basic text editor Windows Notepad.

73, Mitch