REPLY??

WA7WS

Thank you..  TODAY is the first time I've seen Reply at the bottom of posts..  I have no idea what changed... but, if it stays that way.. I'm happy 

nb7o

Look at your message.  beneath each message is a line that says View/Reply Online|Reply to Group | Reply to Sender.  Click on one of those options and send your reply.

kevin/NB7O

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail. We respond to all e-mail we receive within 24 hours. Please feel free to post your question, and we'll do our best to respond.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Feb 17, 2021 8:55 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] REPLY??

I’m able to ask questions.. and I do have a few.. grin.
I get all of my messages in a daily feed.. @groups.io
I guess that’s typical and probably the only way to ask questions..

If I see a topic I’d like to respond to.. I don’t know how.  I wrote Scott a few days ago and haven’t heard back.. didn’t really want to bother him.. but..
The home page says “messages are set to reply to this group”.. maybe that's boilerplate for all groups?
I can’t seem to be able to do more than write new messages.. I click on the title to reply.. nothing.. Is there possibly a setting I’m missing.

I’m currently on a Mac.

Thanks for any help here.

Bill
WA7WS

WA7WS

I’m able to ask questions.. and I do have a few.. grin.
I get all of my messages in a daily feed.. @groups.io
I guess that’s typical and probably the only way to ask questions..

If I see a topic I’d like to respond to.. I don’t know how.  I wrote Scott a few days ago and haven’t heard back.. didn’t really want to bother him.. but..
The home page says “messages are set to reply to this group”.. maybe that's boilerplate for all groups?
I can’t seem to be able to do more than write new messages.. I click on the title to reply.. nothing.. Is there possibly a setting I’m missing.

I’m currently on a Mac.

Thanks for any help here.

Bill
WA7WS