REPLY??

WA7WS

Thank you..  TODAY is the first time I've seen Reply at the bottom of posts..  I have no idea what changed... but, if it stays that way.. I'm happy

nb7o

Look at your message.  beneath each message is a line that says View/Reply Online|Reply to Group | Reply to Sender.  Click on one of those options and send your reply.

kevin/NB7O

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail. We respond to all e-mail we receive within 24 hours. Please feel free to post your question, and we'll do our best to respond.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ