Contest Submittal Bug?

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb <maclamb@...>

Hello All,

After the CQ WPX RTTY Contest with Scott's WPX Contest software, I wrote the cabrillo summary file and then clicked on CQ Contest Log Submission Form and was directed to the CQ website to upload my cabrillo file. Step #1 only had a choice between CQ CW and CQ SSB contest.  I backed out of all of it and searched CQ WPX RTTY contest submitall form and found a different CQ WPX form that had the name of the contest correctly, CQ WPX RTTY submittal form and was able to upload my cabrillo file.

Does this section of log submittal form need to be updated in the CQ WPX RTTY Contest? Or have I missed something?

73 and tnx for all who hopped in the last moment to give me a couple of extra points

Frank
NG1I

AI3KS

Frank,

I had no problem. you did select RTTY in the setup?

I checked and if you had SSB selected, you only got the choice of CW or SSB. With RTTY selected, there is only one option.

Steve, AI3KS

On 21/02/15 12:06, Frank MacKenzie-Lamb wrote:
Hello All,

After the CQ WPX RTTY Contest with Scott's WPX Contest software, I wrote the cabrillo summary file and then clicked on CQ Contest Log Submission Form and was directed to the CQ website to upload my cabrillo file. Step #1 only had a choice between CQ CW and CQ SSB contest.  I backed out of all of it and searched CQ WPX RTTY contest submitall form and found a different CQ WPX form that had the name of the contest correctly, CQ WPX RTTY submittal form and was able to upload my cabrillo file.

Does this section of log submittal form need to be updated in the CQ WPX RTTY Contest? Or have I missed something?

73 and tnx for all who hopped in the last moment to give me a couple of extra points

Frank
NG1I

Scott Davis

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your e-mail. Steve is correct. With RTTY selected the link will take you to the proper submittal site.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

[...]

Thanks Steve……I guess I didn’t find the RTTY setup but I’ll watch for that in future RTTY contests……just had one other problem no Biggy but I use HRD for RTTY and N3FJP software and “turned on” API…both programs open but no data was placed in N3FJP CQ WPX software…..I just used adif export and import and did the match to get my score.

Thanks

Frank

NG1I

[...]

Thank you for the great software Kim 7 Scott!