Cannot get N3FJP software to work with new IC7300

Mike - W4HRL

Here's another positive data point for Win4Icom (or Yaesu, or any other Win4....).  The way it handles multiple programs on a single COM port is worth the price of admission, which is relatively inexpensive.

It is also a great rig control program in its own right.

W4HRL
Mike in Poquoson VA

Richard Riddle

I use WIN4ICOM. IT handled wjstx, a log, and my IC7300 all at once. Win4Icom handles the com ports for a log and wjstx. It works awesome.

Fred K2DFC

I use FLdigi and AClog or the contest logs and have no problem. Use rig control from AClog. You don't need FLrig. I've never used it. Like N3FM said, that may be the problem.

Fred
K2DFC

Bob Smallwood

I think the conflict may be between FlRig and ACL. Did you try using just Fldigi and ACL?

Bob, N3FM