Edit Fields function

James Goff

After disabling DX Spotting, and Resizing (100%), and Restarting ACLog, the system just loops through Resizing and Restarting screens. Still no access to Edit List Form. Please advise.
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

Scott Davis

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Don't maximize the form on start up.  Just go directly for Settings > Edit Fields Displayed without manipulating the form in any way.

If you have any additional questions, I have lots of support for you on:

- Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page:  http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html  (the vast majority of commonly asked questions are answered right here).

- Our website help section:  http://www.n3fjp.com/help/index.html

- Our YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkxw9QX84F4tFyX8JavCOD3XVUS5Dsznw

And if you still have questions after reviewing all the resources above, please feel free to search the topics and / or e-mail us on our users support e-mail group:  https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftwareUsers

After disabling DX Spotting, and Resizing (100%), and Restarting ACLog, the system just loops through Resizing and Restarting screens. Still no access to Edit List Form. Please advise.
-Jim

James H. Goff
207-944-3297 (c)

Jim Hamlin