CQ 160 logging a breeze with 160 CQ ACLog

W5IO

Hi Scott and the Group

Just want to say that it was super easy operating and submitting my log for the CQ 160 CW contest. Your software made it more enjoyable. I look forward to using it in more contests in the future. 

One question, I had a conflict with F key operation between my Flex SDR and ACLog. I had to mouse click to get ACLog CW choices to work, if I used the F Keys it would use the text set up in Flex SDR. Any idea how to manage that so I can use ACLog F Key vs. Flex? 

TNX

Maury
W5IO

Scott Davis

Hi Maury,

Thanks so much for your kind words on the software!

I suggest that you start a new topic thread with Flex Keyboard in the subject title, so that more Flex users will be able to see the thread and hopefully be able to provide some insight on that.

Thanks again!

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: AC Log Group <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 1, 2021 9:58 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CQ 160 logging a breeze with 160 CQ ACLog

Hi Scott and the Group

Just want to say that it was super easy operating and submitting my log for the CQ 160 CW contest. Your software made it more enjoyable. I look forward to using it in more contests in the future. 

One question, I had a conflict with F key operation between my Flex SDR and ACLog. I had to mouse click to get ACLog CW choices to work, if I used the F Keys it would use the text set up in Flex SDR. Any idea how to manage that so I can use ACLog F Key vs. Flex? 

TNX

Maury
W5IO