Contest Log Preparations #contest

Mike Cooper

What is the procedure for clearing previous QSO's from a contest log in preparation for the next contest? I would back it up and write it all out to ADIF and Cabrillio files. Then just delete everything?

Thanks

Mike W7OSG

Scott Davis

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  From the menu options click File > New.  More details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/filemenu.html

What is the procedure for clearing previous QSO's from a contest log in preparation for the next contest? I would back it up and write it all out to ADIF and Cabrillio files. Then just delete everything?

Thanks

Mike W7OSG

K7GA

File, new, start a new log with a new database

Sent from Geoff’s iPhone X

On Feb 1, 2021, at 05:07, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  From the menu options click File > New.  More details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/filemenu.html

What is the procedure for clearing previous QSO's from a contest log in preparation for the next contest? I would back it up and write it all out to ADIF and Cabrillio files. Then just delete everything?

Thanks

Mike W7OSG

Mike Cooper

Thanks, that is what I was looking for.