Should I also send my logs from contests to LoTW and how

Walter Egenmaier

I have only recently come back to Ham Radio after a 40 year hiatus and love N3FJP logbook.
I also got a LoTW account.
I've kept my ACL updated with LoTW up to date, but after completing the WFD I wondered if i should also be updating LoTW with my contest logs as well.
If this is a good idea, can someone give me a couple of steps to do that or point me to a helping video or section on N3FJP?
Thanks,
Walt
WB4ZUT
P.S. I was excited to include as one of my contacts, N3FJP...thanks for writing such a wonder, intuitive set of logs.

George Merkle N0GM

Walter,
Welcome back!  I was only a year or two ahead of you, getting back into ham radio after retiring.  Much has changed, much hasn’t.

Just like you, I love the N3FJP software — just used it in the 160M CQ DX contest and it is much more fun than 15 sheets of scribbled upon paper I used to use.

 I exported the contest log, then imported it into ACL, then upload from the ACL menu to LoTW.  I also use the file to upload to QRZ.com which allows recent contacts to see that they’re in my log.   If you are into a map, QSOmap allows you to put your contacts on a color map.
Good luck,

George NGM