From: VE9VIC...Rino <ve9vic@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jan 20, 2021 3:53 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] upload from my main log to CQWWDX

I don't know if it's doable, but I like to upload a part of my main N3FJP log(2021) to a CQWWDX log (also N3FJP) and use it to count my points for a marathon, if I upload my log the contest log, it doesn't give me the points just the qso and multiplier, is there a way to do it or do I have to enter qso one by one ?
--
TS590SG, 100 Watts, off center fed dipole.

73, Rino
VE9VIC

VE9VIC...Rino