From: Vincenzo Sallustio <yankees_1996@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jan 3, 2021 7:27 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC Log hiccup with LoTW upload and download

All those criteria were met, as the QSL were confirmed in LoTW

Vincenzo Sallustio

All those criteria were met, as the QSL were confirmed in LoTW

Scott Davis

Hi Vincenzo,

Thanks for your follow up. For your records to be marked as Sent to LoTW in AC Log (L in the Sent Confirmed By field), the following criteria must be met:

1. Your records must be successfully uploaded to LoTW.
2. Your records must be successfully downloaded from LoTW
3. The callsign must match the call of the station worked.
4. The band must match the band of the station worked.
5. The date and time in AC Log must match the date and time on the LoTW record.

Note that to speed processing, once AC Log finds a match, it doesn't continue searching your log for more matches, so if you have two contacts with the same station on the same band at the same time (such as working county line stations in a state QSO party), only one of the QSOs will be automatically marked.  When that occurs, just edit the unmarked contact and mark it manually.