Topics

AC Log hiccup with LoTW upload and download

Scott Davis

Hi Vince,

Thanks for your follow up.  If those criteria were met, they would have been matched in AC Log after you did a download that included those records.

There have been no matching changes to the code and no other problem reports.  The only other thing I can think to suggest is to check your date / time format in AC Log.  Then do an All Data download.

I'm sorry I don't have any other insights for you.  I hope that this helps.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jan 3, 2021 7:27 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC Log hiccup with LoTW upload and download

All those criteria were met, as the QSL were confirmed in LoTW

Vincenzo Sallustio

All those criteria were met, as the QSL were confirmed in LoTW

Scott Davis

Hi Vincenzo,

Thanks for your follow up. For your records to be marked as Sent to LoTW in AC Log (L in the Sent Confirmed By field), the following criteria must be met:

1. Your records must be successfully uploaded to LoTW.
2. Your records must be successfully downloaded from LoTW
3. The callsign must match the call of the station worked.
4. The band must match the band of the station worked.
5. The date and time in AC Log must match the date and time on the LoTW record.

Note that to speed processing, once AC Log finds a match, it doesn't continue searching your log for more matches, so if you have two contacts with the same station on the same band at the same time (such as working county line stations in a state QSO party), only one of the QSOs will be automatically marked.  When that occurs, just edit the unmarked contact and mark it manually.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Sent: Sat, Jan 2, 2021 7:51 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC Log hiccup with LoTW upload and download

I had to manually do them. The downloader sees the QSLs when you download them. But won't update the log.

Scott Davis

Hi Vinnie,

Thanks for your e-mail,  LoTW sometimes takes hours to process your upload.  This FAQ will get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q32

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Sat, Jan 2, 2021 5:01 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC Log hiccup with LoTW upload and download

I uploaded the following QSOs. As you can see, even though I uploaded all of them, I get black "N" for sent. 

Also, the 3 calls QSL'd me via LoTW, but won't update on AC Log. Any advice?

Vincenzo Sallustio

I had to manually do them. The downloader sees the QSLs when you download them. But won't update the log.

Vincenzo Sallustio

I uploaded the following QSOs. As you can see, even though I uploaded all of them, I get black "N" for sent. 

Also, the 3 calls QSL'd me via LoTW, but won't update on AC Log. Any advice?