DX Spotting

Fred K2DFC

You can log into the same spotting node with more then one connection. Just change your login callsign.
K2DFC
K2DFC-1
K2DFC-2

I've used this many times during contests. You can also have different filters set for each one if you want.

Fred
K2DFC

James Goff

Scott:  I apologize for misleading you. I need to write more clearly.  The DX Spotting, through VE7CC's CCUser, does populate the DX Spotting Form and the lower DX form on the main AR Log form. What is NOT working is the function provided by CC User whereby its display can filter by band and then by selecting a "GET 40" function- for example(i.e. 40-meter stations)- the filtered data is instantly present in the ARLog DX form.

As of right now, I am in touch with Lee Swakins at VE7CC pursuing a solution with him.

BTW: Your YouTube on DX Spotting and Filtering was very useful.

73, W1JHG

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 8:16 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your follow up.  Since you referenced the lower grid specifically, it sounds like you are connected to the telnet host and seeing DX Spots on the setup form, but not on the main form's lower grid, as you said.  If I've interpreted your reply correctly, correct your filter settings in AC Log.

If you are connected, but not seeing spots on the set up form either, correct you filter settings at the Telnet host.

If you are not connected to the Telnet host at all, correct your connection settings and also verify that your Internet protection software isn't blocking the connect request from AC Log.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!