Topics

10M Contest Logging

Bill Grover

Thanks will do

‘73

Bill, N3EYF

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2020 6:33 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 10M Contest Logging

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Go ahead and use a separate Windows sign on when your sister is operating, as detailed here:

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 11:36 pm

But what about the setup screen with your call etc.  How do you have separate ones as I don't believe that is stored in the DB.

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Olbrisch via groups.io <mike-2020@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 11:10:30 PM

Create a new log with her callsign.  Open the proper log for each individual operator.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

The canyons are calling, colorful and deep.  But I have promises to keep.

And miles to go still in my Jeep...   And miles to go still in my Jeep...

ADVENTURE:  The respectful pursuit of trouble.

An EXIT is really an ENTRANCE to someplace new.

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Grover
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 19:50 PM
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 10M Contest Logging

With the 10M contest this weekend I'm hoping my sister will participate.   She is a Tech and I'm an Extra  To do this we need to keep our logs separate.  So what is the easiest way to use a single computer and install for logging but have separate log files for each of us?

Thanks

Bill, N3EYF

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Go ahead and use a separate Windows sign on when your sister is operating, as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q92

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 11:36 pm

But what about the setup screen with your call etc.  How do you have separate ones as I don't believe that is stored in the DB.

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Olbrisch via groups.io <mike-2020@...>

Create a new log with her callsign.  Open the proper log for each individual operator.

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Grover

With the 10M contest this weekend I'm hoping my sister will participate.   She is a Tech and I'm an Extra  To do this we need to keep our logs separate.  So what is the easiest way to use a single computer and install for logging but have separate log files for each of us?

Thanks
Bill, N3EYF

Bill Grover

Thanks

Bill, N3EYF

Mike Olbrisch

Thanks

Bill, N3EYF

Bill Grover

Thanks
Bill, N3EYF