FT Roundup and ARRL RTTY Roundup

William Ress

Does the ARRL RTTY Roundup contest program work for the FT Roundup contest concluded this weekend??

I used my ACL program (great by the way...) and now have the contest log on a separate file for the FT Roundup contest and if ARRL RTTY works for the contest (it  looks like it does) I'll down;load it and try to convert my file into it so that the math can be do and a cabrillo provided.
Regards...Bill - N6GHz

Scott Davis

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I've received good reports from others on using ARRL RTTY RU for the FT8 RU contest.  Keep in mind that multipliers are scored differently, but their robot will rescore your log.

To enter your QSOs after the fact in RTTY RU, click Settings > Post Contest Mode.  More details are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q118