From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of deni
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 6:31 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Logging

Hey everyone it seems that logging to lotw has ceased.  I normally upload 2 or more times a day.  However for the last few days I can get nothing back in green or blue confirming sent or received. After checking ACL does not seem to be uploading.  One minute it is working and the next it is not.

Any help appreciated.
73 - deni
WBØTAX

deni

Gary,
Are you saying that lotw is behind 10 hours?
Thanks
Deni

On 12/1/2020 6:39 PM, Gary wrote:
Looks like it is running about 10 hours behind right now. You can see how it is doing here:
http://www.arrl.org/logbook-queue-status

73,
Joe kk0sd