Spot Last

JoAnn Donaldson

OK, I added the Spot Last Button onto the main form. I worked a Station in the Azores and decided to spot him. His was the last one to be logged, so I pressed the spot Last. Nothing seem to happen. I have checked the FAQ's and only found that to do a Ctrn-D to bring up the Spot Page. So adding the "Spot Last Button" doesn't do anything.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Larry Krist

JoAnn,

How are you determining that it did nothing? Do you have any filters turned on such as Block Dx Spots etc. Easy to check is to go to DX Summit.fi and see if your spot is listed there.

Larry  N8CWU

On 12/1/2020 5:52 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:
OK, I added the Spot Last Button onto the main form. I worked a Station in the Azores and decided to spot him. His was the last one to be logged, so I pressed the spot Last. Nothing seem to happen. I have checked the FAQ's and only found that to do a Ctrn-D to bring up the Spot Page. So adding the "Spot Last Button" doesn't do anything.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

JoAnn Donaldson

OK, went to DXSummit.fi and after doing some digging, found the Spot I sent. Is there a way to have the Comment block come up when you press the "Spot Last" Button, so you can enter a comment or is that only possible in the Ctrl-D form? Also how long do you normal wait before your spot shows in the listing on the Logger?

JoAnn
Ab8YZ

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 6:22:42 PM CST, Larry Krist <roanin2009@...> wrote:

JoAnn,

How are you determining that it did nothing? Do you have any filters turned on such as Block Dx Spots etc. Easy to check is to go to DX Summit.fi and see if your spot is listed there.

Larry  N8CWU

On 12/1/2020 5:52 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:
OK, I added the Spot Last Button onto the main form. I worked a Station in the Azores and decided to spot him. His was the last one to be logged, so I pressed the spot Last. Nothing seem to happen. I have checked the FAQ's and only found that to do a Ctrn-D to bring up the Spot Page. So adding the "Spot Last Button" doesn't do anything.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Spot Last sends the last QSO to the telnet service you are connected to.  You may or may not see your spot appear in the DX Spots list, depending on your filtering in AC Log and / or your filtering on the telnet site.  Also, some telnet sites require verification before allowing the posting of DX sites, so that is an additional possibility you should investigate.

OK, I added the Spot Last Button onto the main form. I worked a Station in the Azores and decided to spot him. His was the last one to be logged, so I pressed the spot Last. Nothing seem to happen. I have checked the FAQ's and only found that to do a Ctrn-D to bring up the Spot Page. So adding the "Spot Last Button" doesn't do anything.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Scott Davis

Hi JoAnn,