I am too stuck in the Queue. With the RTTY Contest a couple of weeks ago, I waited a couple of days before I looked to see if my file was listed in my account. Once I saw my file, I had ACLog do a download and WHAM confirmed contacts and the rest were Green with a Y for sent.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Monday, November 30, 2020, 04:14:37 PM CST, K8TS <dalecole3502@...> wrote:

That number seems high.  Even with the pandemic.  Usually only about 7-8K for each of the contests.  Total a little under 20k combined.

10k would be more believable.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: KC7QY
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 4:40 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] FW: ACLOG

Jerry,

The LoTW Log Queue shows a 10 hour backlog in processing logs as of this afternoon. There were over 19k logs in the que.

JIm KC7QY

K8TS

That number seems high.  Even with the pandemic.  Usually only about 7-8K for each of the contests.  Total a little under 20k combined.

10k would be more believable.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The LoTW Log Queue shows a 10 hour backlog in processing logs as of this afternoon. There were over 19k logs in the que.

JIm KC7QY

KC7QY

Jerry,

The LoTW Log Queue shows a 10 hour backlog in processing logs as of this afternoon. There were over 19k logs in the que.

JIm KC7QY

Larry Banks

At this moment it is 11 hours after this weekend’s CQ WW CW.  Check here:  http://www.arrl.org/logbook-queue-status

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 16:21

Perhaps not, there was a backlog of 5-6 hours in LOTW right after the SSB Sweepstakes. I would say to try again in a while.

73 de Joe KJ8O

Survivor of the 2011 CQWW DX contest when the LOTW backlog ran for almost a week.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020, 1:17 PM Jerry W1IE <jfk@...> wrote:

GA Scott,

This morning after I had done my processing for the CQWWCW contest, I started up the N3FJP logging software to upload the ADIF file. Much to my surprised, the program presented itself as a “newly installed program in that I had to provide a password (which I had) and then do the setup. It also created a brand-new empty database.

Since I use Microsoft’s file History program, it was not difficult to jump back to Nov. 27th and download the files. There all seem quite well and I uploaded the ADIF file with no problems. I then opened the LOTW in your software and did an update. I waited until late this afternoon and did a query on LOTW expecting 400+ entries to be returned with the “Sent” value to be a “Y”. But nothing came back. Tried several times even changing the QSO RX DATE and still no joy. The following is what I did received.

Retrieving records from LoTW.  Please wait for a response from the LoTW server...

LoTW Data received...

ARRL Logbook of the World Status Report

Generated at 2020-11-30 20:55:00

for w1ie

Query:

     OWNCALL: W1IE

    QSL ONLY: NO

QSO RX SINCE: 2020-11-27 00:00:00 (user supplied value)

<PROGRAMID:4>LoTW

<APP_LoTW_NUMREC:1>0

<eoh>

<APP_LoTW_EOF>

Complete download confirmed...

Processing...

Processing complete.  Updates, if any, have been incorporated into your database.  Please click Done to proceed.

Have I completely “messed” up my installation of your software?

Best regards,

Jerry Knowlton, W1IE

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Yes!  More than likely a lot of processing to go on.  Wait until late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Lou WA5LOU

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 4:22 PM Joseph Miller <kj8o.ham@...> wrote:
[...]

Joseph Miller

[...]

Jerry W1IE