Topics

Failure to upload to LoTW

George Davenport

I am not auto-logging to LoTW. When I go to upload at the end of the day, I am getting a message that there are no new QSO's. This has happend for the last 2 days...

Can't figure out why? I have not changed any of my settings or preferences.

--
George-- KM4ODS

AI3KS

George,

Are you also doing the download to mark them in ACLog?

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/28 11:43, George Davenport wrote:
I am not auto-logging to LoTW. When I go to upload at the end of the day, I am getting a message that there are no new QSO's. This has happend for the last 2 days...

Can't figure out why? I have not changed any of my settings or preferences.

--
George-- KM4ODS

Jim Shorney

The use of the word "download" in this context is a little misleading. What it really is is a "handshake" with LoTW to confirm that the records have been received, after which ACL marks them as sent. Judging from the screen cap it looks like the OP has never "downloaded".

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 11:49:13 -0500
"AI3KS" <AI3KS.01@gmail.com> wrote:

George,

Are you also doing the download to mark them in ACLog?

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/28 11:43, George Davenport wrote:
I am not auto-logging to LoTW. When I go to upload at the end of the
day, I am getting a message that there are no new QSO's. This has
happend for the last 2 days...

Can't figure out why? I have not changed any of my settings or
preferences.

--
George-- KM4ODS

George Davenport

OK...Each day I "sign and upload" all contacts not uploaded. The screen capture in the original post is telling me everything is already uploaded when I know I haven't uploaded that day's QSOs.

As far as downloading. I usually download for QSL's after opening the log for each day's activity. So I am uploading at the end of the day and downloading eeach morning basically.
For the last 2 days I have gotten the message I screen captured in the original post when uploading at the end of each day's activity.

George-- KM4ODS

Jim Shorney

First, ensure that you have the latest versions of both ACL and TQSL. Then look here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q71

73

-Jim
NU)C

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 09:41:20 -0800
"George Davenport" <KM4ODS@gmail.com> wrote:

OK...Each day I "sign and upload" all contacts not uploaded. The screen capture in the original post is telling me everything is already uploaded when I know I haven't uploaded that day's QSOs.

As far as downloading. I usually download for QSL's after opening the log for each day's activity. So I am uploading at the end of the day and downloading eeach morning basically.
For the last 2 days I have gotten the message I screen captured in the original post when uploading at the end of each day's activity.

George-- KM4ODS

Tom Ellis

George,

Why don’t you highlight the contacts that have not been uploaded and click the button that states “Selected Contacts from Main Form”.

This will ensure that you are sending the latest contacts.

Tom

K5TEE

OK...Each day I "sign and upload" all contacts not uploaded. The screen capture in the original post is telling me everything is already uploaded when I know I haven't uploaded that day's QSOs.

As far as downloading. I usually download for QSL's after opening the log for each day's activity. So I am uploading at the end of the day and downloading eeach morning basically.
For the last 2 days I have gotten the message I screen captured in the original post when uploading at the end of each day's activity.

George-- KM4ODS

George Davenport

Not sure what I did but, problem solved...
--
George-- KM4ODS