CW Teacher

Kenneth W. Campbell

Hi Scott,

Hope all is well on your end. I downloaded CW Teacher this weekend and must say that I think is is terrific! Am starting to use it to relearn the code with the goal of becoming a CW operator for the first time in my 33 year ham radio career.

Thanks to you and a lot of cheering on from my dear friend Milt, N6MG, it’s gonna happen this time.

Thanks again for making this resource available to the ham community.
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD

Scott Davis

Hi Ken,

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement!