band filed issue

John hobart

Scott, love the program suite,
      Today when trying to log new contacts when I get to the band field and try to change it if I don't hit the tab button within about a half second it reverts back to
the original band. I haven't used the program for a few weeks but don't remember it acting this way. I did reinstall version 6.7 with no change. Any suggestions??

73's    John   KC9pl

AI3KS

John,

Check your mode control settings in rig control. Set it to none.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/15 18:50, John hobart via groups.io wrote:
Scott, love the program suite,
      Today when trying to log new contacts when I get to the band field and try to change it if I don't hit the tab button within about a half second it reverts back to
the original band. I haven't used the program for a few weeks but don't remember it acting this way. I did reinstall version 6.7 with no change. Any suggestions??

73's    John   KC9pl

John hobart

Thanks that was it

    John KC9PL