WAE TRIGGERS RIG

Frank MacKenzie-Lamb <maclamb@...>

Hello All,

Had to do a full reformat of the laptop.  I've downloaded WAE software and as soon as i open it, my IC-7300 starts TX right away.  Only way to stop TX is to exit WAE.

What am I missing. I use like RTTY

Mny tnx
73
Frank (who's too old   :)
NG1I

Scott Davis

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Rig Interface and set the power option to None.