From: Michael <mfgrimsley@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Nov 9, 2020 1:53 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Logged offline, now what?

I did some POTA logging the other day off line, but now that I’m back on WiFi, how do I refresh my QSOs so that I can get the names and other info?

TNK 73 de KF4W

Michael

Thanks Scott! I knew there had to be a way but I couldn’t find it. I love your software!!

Michael F. Grimsley
KF4W

On Nov 9, 2020, at 4:29 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Edit > Fill Fields Determined by Call.