Topics

Logged offline, now what?

Michael

I did some POTA logging the other day off line, but now that I’m back on WiFi, how do I refresh my QSOs so that I can get the names and other info? 

TNK 73 de KF4W 

Scott Davis

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Edit > Fill Fields Determined by Call.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Nov 9, 2020 1:53 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Logged offline, now what?

I did some POTA logging the other day off line, but now that I’m back on WiFi, how do I refresh my QSOs so that I can get the names and other info? 

TNK 73 de KF4W 

Michael

Thanks Scott! I knew there had to be a way but I couldn’t find it. I love your software!! 

Michael F. Grimsley 
KF4W 

On Nov 9, 2020, at 4:29 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Edit > Fill Fields Determined by Call.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Nov 9, 2020 1:53 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Logged offline, now what?

TNK 73 de KF4W