Topics

Prince Edward Island Geography

Gary

I worked him. I don't think it was reflected on my map.

Gary "Joe" kk0sd

-----Original Message-----
From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred K2DFC via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 11:20 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Prince Edward Island Geography

As far as I could tell VY2ZM was the only station from PEI active in the contest. Saw no other spots on the cluster.

--
Fred
K2DFC

Fred K2DFC

As far as I could tell VY2ZM was the only station from PEI active in the contest. Saw no other spots on the cluster.

--
Fred
K2DFC

David Latour

No, that’s Cape Breton Island. PEI is west of that, off the N coast of New Brunswick. 
--
David VE4DL

Larry Banks

PEI is that island just north of Nova Scotia.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2020 20:36
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Prince Edward Island Geography

I was lucky to work Prince Edward Island during Sweeps this weekend. I think it is so cool that  when I enter the call the software knows the section. I may not know where it is though, because the place I thought it was did not indicate I had worked it on the map. It is in the log. I am using version 7.1.   Did I miss something or is PE in the wrong place in my mind?

Thanks and 73,

Joe kk0sd

Gary

I was lucky to work Prince Edward Island during Sweeps this weekend. I think it is so cool that  when I enter the call the software knows the section. I may not know where it is though, because the place I thought it was did not indicate I had worked it on the map. It is in the log. I am using version 7.1.   Did I miss something or is PE in the wrong place in my mind?

Thanks and 73,

Joe kk0sd