Topics

Prince Edward Island Geography

Gary

I was lucky to work Prince Edward Island during Sweeps this weekend. I think it is so cool that  when I enter the call the software knows the section. I may not know where it is though, because the place I thought it was did not indicate I had worked it on the map. It is in the log. I am using version 7.1.   Did I miss something or is PE in the wrong place in my mind?

Thanks and 73,

Joe kk0sd

Larry Banks

PEI is that island just north of Nova Scotia.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2020 20:36
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Prince Edward Island Geography

I was lucky to work Prince Edward Island during Sweeps this weekend. I think it is so cool that  when I enter the call the software knows the section. I may not know where it is though, because the place I thought it was did not indicate I had worked it on the map. It is in the log. I am using version 7.1.   Did I miss something or is PE in the wrong place in my mind?

Thanks and 73,

Joe kk0sd

David Latour

No, that’s Cape Breton Island. PEI is west of that, off the N coast of New Brunswick. 
--
David VE4DL

Fred K2DFC

As far as I could tell VY2ZM was the only station from PEI active in the contest. Saw no other spots on the cluster.

--
Fred
K2DFC

Gary

I worked him. I don't think it was reflected on my map.

Gary "Joe" kk0sd

-----Original Message-----
From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred K2DFC via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 11:20 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Prince Edward Island Geography

As far as I could tell VY2ZM was the only station from PEI active in the contest. Saw no other spots on the cluster.

--
Fred
K2DFC