From: Gary
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2020 20:36
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Prince Edward Island Geography

I was lucky to work Prince Edward Island during Sweeps this weekend. I think it is so cool that  when I enter the call the software knows the section. I may not know where it is though, because the place I thought it was did not indicate I had worked it on the map. It is in the log. I am using version 7.1.   Did I miss something or is PE in the wrong place in my mind?

Thanks and 73,

Joe kk0sd

David Latour

No, that’s Cape Breton Island. PEI is west of that, off the N coast of New Brunswick.
--
David VE4DL

Fred K2DFC

As far as I could tell VY2ZM was the only station from PEI active in the contest. Saw no other spots on the cluster.

Fred
K2DFC

Gary

I worked him. I don't think it was reflected on my map.

73,
Gary "Joe" kk0sd