Thank you, Scott

Frank Mellott

Good afternoon Scott

Once again I am amazed at the functionality of the N3FJP software.
I wanted to export all the qso's made with one state to a spreadsheet.
Copy and paste in some programs messes with formatting.  When possible i prefer a .csv export. You somehow made it possible to search by state, copy to clipboard and paste into spreadshee with no hassle.   Easy!!!!!

Probably easier than a .csv file.

Thank you!!!

Frank
KB3PQT

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

Scott Davis

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement Frank!