Topics

Import

Dennis Wage

I want to close my QRZ page, but I refuse to pay QRZ for a whole year just to download my log book. So I copied and pasted from the logbook webpage and made a CSV spreadsheet that has the exact same layout and headers as the N3FJP "copy to clipboard" function.

Is there anyway then to import these into my log?

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

AI3KS

Dennis,

I just checked ADIFMaster and it looks like you can import a CSV file. You should then be able to massage it and export an ADIF. Never tried it, but looks like it might work.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/17 13:29, Dennis Wage wrote:
I want to close my QRZ page, but I refuse to pay QRZ for a whole year just to download my log book. So I copied and pasted from the logbook webpage and made a CSV spreadsheet that has the exact same layout and headers as the N3FJP "copy to clipboard" function.

Is there anyway then to import these into my log?

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Try's Steve's great suggestion first, as that will likely be easiest if ADIF Master will do the trick.  If not, give this a go:

How do I get my log that I have kept as an MS Excel worksheet into AC Log?

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q5

I just checked ADIFMaster and it looks like you can import a CSV file. You should then be able to massage it and export an ADIF. Never tried it, but looks like it might work.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/17 13:29, Dennis Wage wrote:
I want to close my QRZ page, but I refuse to pay QRZ for a whole year just to download my log book. So I copied and pasted from the logbook webpage and made a CSV spreadsheet that has the exact same layout and headers as the N3FJP "copy to clipboard" function.

Is there anyway then to import these into my log?

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road

Dennis Wage

I should have phrased my question this way. Can you Copy Current List to Clipboard, save to a tab delimited file, start a new database and import that file.
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 12:38 PM AI3KS <AI3KS.01@...> wrote:
Dennis,

I just checked ADIFMaster and it looks like you can import a CSV file. You should then be able to massage it and export an ADIF. Never tried it, but looks like it might work.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/17 13:29, Dennis Wage wrote:
I want to close my QRZ page, but I refuse to pay QRZ for a whole year just to download my log book. So I copied and pasted from the logbook webpage and made a CSV spreadsheet that has the exact same layout and headers as the N3FJP "copy to clipboard" function.

Is there anyway then to import these into my log?

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

Dennis Wage

Scott, did you get my payment?
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
http://hammondb3organ.net

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:20 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Yes, thank you!  Kimberly already sent your passwords along direct.  If you didn't receive them, please e-mail us direct (not through the users group).

Thanks again for your support!