Topics

Import

Dennis Wage

I want to close my QRZ page, but I refuse to pay QRZ for a whole year just to download my log book. So I copied and pasted from the logbook webpage and made a CSV spreadsheet that has the exact same layout and headers as the N3FJP "copy to clipboard" function.

Is there anyway then to import these into my log?

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell
(615) 562-5128 Home
http://hammondb3organ.net

AI3KS

Dennis,

I just checked ADIFMaster and it looks like you can import a CSV file. You should then be able to massage it and export an ADIF. Never tried it, but looks like it might work.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/17 13:29, Dennis Wage wrote:
I want to close my QRZ page, but I refuse to pay QRZ for a whole year just to download my log book. So I copied and pasted from the logbook webpage and made a CSV spreadsheet that has the exact same layout and headers as the N3FJP "copy to clipboard" function.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
(615) 310-4242 Cell
(615) 562-5128 Home

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Try's Steve's great suggestion first, as that will likely be easiest if ADIF Master will do the trick.  If not, give this a go:

How do I get my log that I have kept as an MS Excel worksheet into AC Log?

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q5

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 1:38 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Import

Dennis,

I just checked ADIFMaster and it looks like you can import a CSV file. You should then be able to massage it and export an ADIF. Never tried it, but looks like it might work.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road

Dennis Wage

I should have phrased my question this way. Can you Copy Current List to Clipboard, save to a tab delimited file, start a new database and import that file.
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
(615) 310-4242 Cell
(615) 562-5128 Home

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 12:38 PM AI3KS <AI3KS.01@...> wrote:
Dennis,

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
(615) 310-4242 Cell
(615) 562-5128 Home

Dennis Wage

Scott, did you get my payment?
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
(615) 310-4242 Cell
(615) 562-5128 Home

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:20 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Try's Steve's great suggestion first, as that will likely be easiest if ADIF Master will do the trick.  If not, give this a go:

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Dennis,

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road

Scott Davis

Hi Dennis,

Yes, thank you!  Kimberly already sent your passwords along direct.  If you didn't receive them, please e-mail us direct (not through the users group).

Thanks again for your support!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Sent: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Scott, did you get my payment?
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:20 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Dennis,

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road