Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Contest Log AIDF Export
From: "AI3KS" <AI3KS.01@...>
Date: Sat, October 17, 2020 1:26 pm
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Bill,

In my main ACLog window, if I scroll to the right, there are columns labelled "# R" and # S" (3rd and 4th from the extreme right). These are the serial numbers received and sent from the contest log.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/17 13:01, Bill Grover wrote:
I'm not sure where to post suggestions, if this isn't it please let me know.  Has anyone suggested allowing fields from the log be added to the comment field when exporting?

Here is what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm exporting my PAQSO log to import into my main log.  The comment gets filled with PAQP but what I really want is 2020 PAQP - Serial <###> where <###> is the serial number I sent.

Thanks
Bill Grover, N3EYF

AI3KS

Bill,

In my main ACLog window, if I scroll to the right, there are columns labelled "# R" and # S" (3rd and 4th from the extreme right). These are the serial numbers received and sent from the contest log.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/10/17 13:01, Bill Grover wrote:
I'm not sure where to post suggestions, if this isn't it please let me know.  Has anyone suggested allowing fields from the log be added to the comment field when exporting?

Here is what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm exporting my PAQSO log to import into my main log.  The comment gets filled with PAQP but what I really want is 2020 PAQP - Serial <###> where <###> is the serial number I sent.

Thanks
Bill Grover, N3EYF

Bill Grover