Topics

Any way to change the columns included in the Net Manager

Casper Fagerberg

Hi Scott,

I got the AClog mainly to help me with running my nets during the week.  For the most part it does an excellent job , but i am wondering if there is a way to configure the columns used in the Net/roundtable manager?

Our club tracks City for demographic purposes as our repeater reached across 2 different states. I managed to get the City field included in the main component of AClog but i do not see any way to edit the setup for the Net Manager?

Am I missing something or is it just not possible ?

Regards,

Casper , KO4DQI

Scott Davis

Hi Casper,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, the Net Manager form isn't currently user customizable.

I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer that you were looking for but thanks for the suggestion!