Topics

locked Is there a way?

Mike Olbrisch

Ummmm – so I’m confused.  You want to be able to do this in AC-Log?   Or a contest program?  Teach me, I am totally unaware of “temporary memories 1 thru 10 in AC-Log or any of the contest programs.  That said, I pretty much only use Field Day and VHF…. So I can’t speak about any other contest programs.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.