From: Perry Abernethy <desertyachter@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 23, 2020 2:11 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CANNOT UPLOAD NEW CONTACTS TO LOTW

When I try to upload my new contacts to LotW I get the following error message. "ERROR EXECUTING SHELL FUNCTION: Error operating shell function. The system cannot find file specified."  As a result I cannot upload new contacts to LOTW. My last upload was 07/22/2020. Since then I installed new version of AC LOG. I just completed the CWT CONTEST 1300Z 09/23/2020. I used the N3JP CWT CONTEST MODULE and exported the log to AC LOG and wnat to upload to LOTW. Perry Abernethy NE5ET