CANNOT UPLOAD NEW CONTACTS TO LOTW

Perry Abernethy

When I try to upload my new contacts to LotW I get the following error message. "ERROR EXECUTING SHELL FUNCTION: Error operating shell function. The system cannot find file specified."  As a result I cannot upload new contacts to LOTW. My last upload was 07/22/2020. Since then I installed new version of AC LOG. I just completed the CWT CONTEST 1300Z 09/23/2020. I used the N3JP CWT CONTEST MODULE and exported the log to AC LOG and wnat to upload to LOTW. Perry Abernethy NE5ET

Scott Davis

Hi Perry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you ran into trouble.  Performing Step 4 here should get you going:

http://www.n3fjp.com/lotwhelp.html

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 23, 2020 2:11 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CANNOT UPLOAD NEW CONTACTS TO LOTW

When I try to upload my new contacts to LotW I get the following error message. "ERROR EXECUTING SHELL FUNCTION: Error operating shell function. The system cannot find file specified."  As a result I cannot upload new contacts to LOTW. My last upload was 07/22/2020. Since then I installed new version of AC LOG. I just completed the CWT CONTEST 1300Z 09/23/2020. I used the N3JP CWT CONTEST MODULE and exported the log to AC LOG and wnat to upload to LOTW. Perry Abernethy NE5ET