Topics

QSL labels

Charlie

Hi,
I'm trying the N3FJP logger as I'm planning to switch.
I modified the window to my needs and like.
Two questions, next to the callsign entree I added a VIA entree box. Is there a way when you print the QSL label to include the VIA callsign?

Also, is there another way to do a clear, instead of  having to click on the clear box?  like a CTL + something ?

Thank you,
Charlie

Pat Whelton

Hi Charlie.  Good luck on the “Via” deal.  On the clear deal try “ESC”.

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J

I'm trying the N3FJP logger as I'm planning to switch.

I modified the window to my needs and like.

Two questions, next to the callsign entree I added a VIA entree box. Is there a way when you print the QSL label to include the VIA callsign?

Also, is there another way to do a clear, instead of  having to click on the clear box?  like a CTL + something ?

Thank you,

Charlie

Charlie

Thanks Pat,  ESC did the trick. I also found that "alt C" will do it.

73,
Charlie NP3K